Cauliflower Buffalo “Wings”
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plant milk of choice
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup gluten free flour (or all-purpose flour if not gluten free)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 cup Franks red hot sauce (or buffalo sauce)
- 1 tbsp earth balance buttery spread (or butter, if not dairy free)
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with oil to keep from sticking.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wash and cut cauliflower head into bite-sized pieces/florets.
- Combine milk, water, flour, garlic powder, cumin, salt & pepper together in a medium size bowl. Mix until the batter is thick and is able to coat cauliflower pieces.
- Dip the cauliflower in batches into the batter and coat. Removing excess batter.
- Lay cauliflower out on lined baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Flip cauliflower.
- Return to oven and bake another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, get your wing sauce ready by warming the butter and red hot sauce in a small saucepan on the stove. Once warm, set aside.
- Once the cauliflower is crispy, remove from oven and toss in butter/hot sauce mixture.
- Return cauliflower to lined baking sheet and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and Enjoy!