Quick and Easy Coleslaw
This coleslaw really is super quick and easy. Buying the bags of pre-shredded coleslaw and carrots saves a ton of time and clean up!
- 14 oz bag tri-colored pre-shredded coleslaw mixture
- 4 oz. shredded carrots (Use 1/2 of 10 oz bag if you can’t find a smaller one)
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sugar (or more if you like it a little sweeter)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lime, juiced
- In a large bowl, combine the mayo, apple cider vinegar, sugar, black pepper, and lime juice. Mix with a large wooden spoon until well combined.
- Add in the coleslaw and shredded carrots to the large bowl.
- Mix well to combine all ingredients well.
This can be served right away or made ahead of time and chilled in the fridge.