This is made dairy free with the use of goat cheese. It is moist and a good change from the same old meatloaf we usually make. Family pleaser for sure!
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes / Cook Time: 50-60 minutes
- Coconut Oil (enough to coat the pan)
- ½ cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes (measure ¼ cup, then cut into smaller pieces to distribute throughout better)
- ½ cup goat cheese
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh parsley (or 8 teaspoons of dried parsley)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 3 garlic cloves (minced or pressed)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine breadcrumbs, sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese, parsley, eggs, coconut milk, minced garlic cloves, sea salt, pepper, and ground turkey. Mix well until all combined.
- Place mixture into prepared loaf pan
- Bake until cooked through (no longer pink inside).
Cook time can vary depending on your oven (45-60 minutes).
Let sit for 5-10 minutes after pulling out of the oven for extra juices to soak in before cutting and serving.
Serve with mashed potatoes or your favorite vegetable side.
You can use regular breadcrumbs if you are not gluten free.